Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bars

A lot of times when I need to use the restroom or perform a very quick task, I will sit Joey down in his crib. This has never been a problem because he will just in the crib playing with a couple of stuffed animals until I go back for him. However, since he has learned to scoot and wiggle his way around, I now usually go back to this...

and once he gets in this position, he pulls himself up! Luckily, Joey hasn't figured out how to pull himself up all the way to standing from the laying on his back position just yet which is why I'm not too stressed out about this because when we lay him down for sleep, we lay him down, not sit him up. However, I know it's only a matter of time until he puts it all together! So, we will be lowering the crib mattress today!

No comments:

Post a Comment