
Joey and I hung out with one of his many girlfriends yesterday. Luna (you may remember this little cutie from the
post where she was pulling his hair) and her family just moved out of the city into the real Alaska wilderness! Their house is absolutely amazing. They are now living the "Alaskan Dream".

Joey hasn't seen Luna in so long that he has forgotten how to act! Luna tried to give Joey a hug, and he tried to bite off her ear!

Luna's a champ and just let it slide! She knows that's how Joey rolls!
However, she may not forgive him for trying to bite her face?!!? When I tell Joey that we really need to work on his girly skills, he tells me "Mom, don't hate the playa, hate the game!"
I never hate the Playa! Loving the redhair choice. That Luna is a looker! Joey, I love you cutie! Call me soon.
ReplyDelete