Joey is a high roller now! I am so glad that he rolled for the camera. I know all of you Joey stalkers would want to see this "first"!
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In August 2009, we began our journey as parents. Here's the tale of two kids and their frazzled parents!
Joey is a high roller now! I am so glad that he rolled for the camera. I know all of you Joey stalkers would want to see this "first"!
Rolling leads to crawling. Crawling to walking. Walking leads to running. And running leads to driving and talking back!
ReplyDelete-michelle
Now when Joey gets out of hand you can honestly say - Hey son, slow your roll!! (Hahahahah!! I can feel you laughing right now. Just keeping it real!) I love you Joey! Way to go on getting mobile!
ReplyDeleteHey Sara, Joey is amazing! What a cutie pie. I love all the photos and wonderful stories of your life together. So happy for you, Michael & Joey:)
ReplyDelete