Sunday, October 24, 2010

Our Little Gnome

The Halloween festivities began for us back in September with Trick or Treat in the Heat, but now we're really getting into the Halloween spirit! Yesterday, the museum held a Fall Fest. The kids could come and play little games, show off their costumes, and get a little culture! Of course, we couldn't pass up an opportunity to dress Joey up...

Not sure if you all remember, but this is the garden gnome costume we received back at our Moo-Moo Baby Shower! Joey is finally big enough to wear it! Woo-hooo! He is the cutest garden gnome I have ever seen! I may make him wear this outfit everyday because he looks so cute in it!

Luckily, we haven't even hit Halloween weekend yet, so Joey has a few more opportunities to be our little gnome! Don't worry, I will take one million photos! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh he is sooooo flippin cute in these photos!!!!!!
    love,
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey, if I could come through this computer and kiss you I would - You are sooooo cute!
    Sara - love your hiking pics! One of these days I hope I make it Alaska to go on a hike with yall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm...hands down cutest Joey pic ever! Love ya! ~ Christina and Casey!

    ReplyDelete