Monday, January 18, 2010

We have officially hit 6 months!!

We went out to celebrate my 30th Birthday, so I thought this was the perfect time to get my 23 week belly shot since I actually took the time to look nice! ;) I have to say, my belly is definitely sticking out now. I still have the top little muffin roll, but I'm having a hard time hiding the big belly like I used to. However, a lot of people must just think I'm a chunker because when I tell them that I am pregnant, they are shocked and tell me I don't look it. I don't know how I feel when this comment is made...do I really look natural this chunky and belly bloated? Is it a compliment that I don't look pregnant? I'm really not sure, but instead of freaking out, I just say "thank you" and walk away.


Michael took the above picture first. This photo makes me laugh because you really don't see any belly, you just see my boobs! I have the biggest boobs EVER!!! How funny is this? We talked about doing a celebrity themed party for my birthday. Everyone was going to have to dress up like a celebrity. First, I wanted to dress like a pregnant Britney Spears, then my friend suggested I dress like Dolly Parton since I'm rocking the boobs! Hahahaha! I think this photo just proves it!



Now, here is my belly once I moved my cardigan out of the way. The boobies don't looks so large now, right? Check out that belly!

And now, the closest thing you guys are going to get to my bare belly (until it is completely one big belly)! This white thing is my Bella Band. This thing helps hold up my maternity pants because they don't stay up to save my life! It is so annoying! However, this Bella Band (a giant tube top looking thing that is a little tight, but not restrictive) does a pretty good job of holding my pants up. Who needs a belt when you have a tube top?!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mommy!
    You do look pregnant and beautiful! I'm not saying that because you are my daughter, but because you do! I'm sure Michael would agree.
    The belly tube I have never seen...that may be a good for the drinkers it can be called it the beer belly tube!
    Six months! Wow, it won't be long now.
    Take care,
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Granny is checking out the blog and giggling!

    love,
    Mom & Granny

    ReplyDelete