Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting!

Well, there is no doubt about it now, Joey is alive and KICKING! He is constantly moving around in there! I feel him moving around several times a day now. Michael has even felt him move a bunch of times! As much as I have complained about this whole pregnant thing, feeling Joey move has been pretty awesome. Definitely the best part so far!

So, as a woman, you know that they all say that you should be properly measured for the proper bra because it can really make a difference in the way your clothes fit, the way you walk, your posture, etc. I have already been properly measured since I've been pregnant, but these suckers just keep growing so I had to go get remeasured this past weekend! What a world of difference a proper, supportive bra makes?!?! My boobs are actually smaller than my stomach now...which normally would be mortifying, but when you're pregnant, it's want you want! I now am looking pregnant! Hallelujah! I saw my friend today and first off she told me I looked skinny! Woohooo!! Who knew such words would make me so happy?! She also told me that I actually looked pregnant today! Yes!!! I blame this on my new supportive bra, as well as, my properly fitting maternity pants that are the proper length for my long ass legs! :) Score!! I even am noticing that the gap between my two fat rolls is getting smaller and smaller...I'm thinking I may have one big belly so very soon! Whoop whoop!

1 comment:

  1. So, where's the picture? I can't wait to see you in May! Wish we were closer, but I do love Alaska! When we hit the lottery, I think we will move there! Well, at least 5-6 months out of the year! Summer there, winter here! Great talking to you last night. Glad that you are starting to enjoy your pregnancy and that Joey is so active! Just you wait! You have no idea...the adventure is just beginning!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete