Why is the extra weight I am gaining going to my face? I understand why it goes to my belly...obvious reasons. I understand why it goes to my boobs...more obvious reasons. I even understand why it goes to my butt, thighs, feet, and arms. But why my face? I thought my belly, not my head, was supposed to look like I swallowed a basketball!! I am trying not to be too vain about this whole situation, but I have been in a lot of photos lately and am constantly reminded that my face now looks "swollen", a.k.a. fat! Please let me get through the next few months with a little bit more self confidence or how about little to no more pictures? ;)
Since I'm whining to you, I also would like to ask you if my muffin top is ever going to go away? I'm waiting for my ONE little cute solid baby belly to appear and all I've got is this baby belly with a little muffin top awning hanging over my belly button! Does Joey like muffins? Is this a prelude into what he may want to eat when he's a toddler? I think I would rather deal with muffins later on than now. So, if at all possible, can I just get the one solid round baby belly sometime soon? Before the end of this 6th month we're in?
Thanks for listening.
Yours truly,
Joey's incubator
Me and my belly at 24 weeks and 2 days.




Is Baby God - 6pounds 8ounces and wrapped in golden fleece loincloth?...just asking.
ReplyDeleteYou do look really cute as an expecting mother. I wonder if you've had any strangers rubbing your belly?