
So, good news is that the pissiness is gone...well, except for some rare occasions that really warrant the pissiness mood. Bad news, I now cry all the time! Luckily, Michael is gone a lot so he does not have to deal with my little crying spouts. However, I had a few episodes this weekend and Michael had to be around when they occurred. The crying comes over the silliest things...someone totally pulls out in front of me in the store parking lot, the heating guy is ignoring our phone calls, I screw up some damn bread recipe, and of course, I cry a lot over my weight.
For most of you that know me from the past, you know that I've always had issues with my weight. Finally, last year, I was able to lose 64 pounds and keep it off! I was so happy and finally at a good place weight-wise. I know I'm pregnant and supposed to gain weight (so please do not make that comment to me because I am well aware of this), but it is still a very hard thing to deal with. And for all of you that may have concerns now that I'm not eating, or working out too much, or purposefully not gaining weight since I'm writing this post, don't you worry...I have already gained 25 pounds since I got pregnant and I am only 22 weeks! They recommend you only gain 25 pounds for the ENTIRE pregnancy (which is 40 weeks!!!). So please keep your comments and opinions to yourself right now on this subject.
I know that I am a woman and women are more prone to being emotional. I'm just really hoping after I have the baby and all of my hormones are back in check, I will be normal again...emotionally! ;) If not for me, at least for Michael.
For most of you that know me from the past, you know that I've always had issues with my weight. Finally, last year, I was able to lose 64 pounds and keep it off! I was so happy and finally at a good place weight-wise. I know I'm pregnant and supposed to gain weight (so please do not make that comment to me because I am well aware of this), but it is still a very hard thing to deal with. And for all of you that may have concerns now that I'm not eating, or working out too much, or purposefully not gaining weight since I'm writing this post, don't you worry...I have already gained 25 pounds since I got pregnant and I am only 22 weeks! They recommend you only gain 25 pounds for the ENTIRE pregnancy (which is 40 weeks!!!). So please keep your comments and opinions to yourself right now on this subject.
I know that I am a woman and women are more prone to being emotional. I'm just really hoping after I have the baby and all of my hormones are back in check, I will be normal again...emotionally! ;) If not for me, at least for Michael.




Man you are one awesome lady! Plus, your baby belly is pretty amazing to see. I am glad you took all of those photos!
ReplyDeleteMy shoulder is always available!
ReplyDelete