Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ham Bone

Just a few pics of my little ham bone...

Cheesin' after bath time!

Mmmm, I love doughnuts!

What a great kid area...a giant vat of corn kernels!

A fun rainy day activity...a bucket with dried rice and beans!  

Mom, I don't think you cleaned the bottom of my feet.  Let me lick it to make sure!

 
A real artist doesn't need to use his hands to color!

I love corn on the cob, especially when it hasn't been cooked yet!

I know these are my baby sister's balloons, but she's not here yet!

Same with her booster seat tray.  It makes a completely acceptable bed!

I told you I was a good artist!  

Juice and milk are for babies.  I only drink Joey coffee, aka. juice in a coffee cup!

My artwork to send to Daddy!  

My mommy lies.  I do nap.  Maybe not in my bed.  Maybe it's on my mom's lap, in the living room.  It's still a nap!  Ta-ma-to, too-mat-ooo!

Snack break with some of my Cali besties!

No comments:

Post a Comment