Friday, March 9, 2012

Baby Sister

We found out last week that Joey's future sibling is going to be a girl!  We are all very excited about this!  Since we live in a constant breeding ground, aka. the military community, there are TONS of people with lots of hand-me-downs!  We have already begun to receive some baby girl clothes!   

Joey helped me go through some of the clothes.  He really fancied this 12-month pink striped full-bodied pajama.  He threw a tantrum until I put it on him!

The funniest part was not that this was pink (my boy is secure with himself), but that it was so small!  See where Joey's hand is laying on his leg?  That is the foot of the pajama!  Haha!!  He wore this thing for an hour and got really upset when I made him change for bed!  Baby girl, watch out!  Big bro might be stealing some of your tutus!

Joey has also been getting used to the idea of sharing things.  At the playground, he likes sharing this giant swing with his buddy!  

Joey also likes to ride in his buddy's double stroller.  I even had our super sweet single stroller, and Joey wasn't having any of that!  He jumped right into the double stroller!  I guess Joey's ready to start sharing some things with baby girl...at least until it is an everyday reality!  

1 comment: