While we were in North Carolina I had a chance to take Joey to the beach for the first time! (This actually wasn't too big of a deal since my BFF's wedding was at the beach!)
He seemed to really like the sand. Nice and slow when he "met" the sand...
and then BAM, in his mouth!
Yummm!
You know how we made Joey wear sunglasses when he was only a few months and a lot of people thought we were so awesome by getting him started early wearing these? Yeah, I guess we should have been a little more consistent on the wearing of the sunglasses, even in the winter. As soon as I tried to put those bad boys on him, he pulled them off. Over and over again. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right?
We didn't take Joey in the water because it was frigid! I stuck my toe in the water while I held Joey so that should count as his first ocean time. :)
Joey made a little friend while we were at the wedding.
She was actually the flower girl. You go, Booooyyyyy!! I told you Joey is a playa.
Oh, did I mention that we both had to go buy shorts when we got to NC? We don't own any! Ha ha! I guess that's what we get for living in Alaska, huh?




No comments:
Post a Comment