Okay, the reason that I have been M.I.A. with this blog was because Joey and I went to North Carolina for three weeks! One of my best friends, Becky, got married to her sweetie and Joey and I wanted to be by her side! :) It was a pretty good trip because we got to spend lots of time with close friends and family and we got to see a lot of people! I went on total va-cay mode and did not take many pictures. The photos on this post are from my family. Michael's family took a lot of pics, too, but I'm still trying to figure out how to get those pics off of the cd and onto my computer! (Once I get that figured out, there will be another post with all of those pics). :)
Grandpa and Joey goofing off in the hotel room!
Great Grandma Koehn and Joey! I have informed my grandma that she's not going anywhere until after Joey gets married. Joey, you're not getting married until you're 50 years old!
Joey all decked out in his beach wedding attire.
Aunt Becky...one of the prettiest brides ever!
Hanging with Uncle Alex and Julia.
"Okay, I'm ready! Where to next?!?!"
"C'mon seriously! Let's go! I'm ready!"
Trip to Buffalo Wild Wings...we don't have one of these in Alaska, yet!
It was so good to see so many loved ones on this trip. We really appreciate it everyone taking time out of their lives to see us. Thank you to everyone that let us stay at their homes and fed us! :) A special thank you to my Grandma Koehn and Aunt Dolly. They came up from Florida and down from Ohio to see us!




I am diggin' the bow tie!!! You guys all look GREAT!!!!! Miss u!
ReplyDeleteTia
We miss you all! It was so great to spend time with you and Joey. He's a beautiful and lovable little boy. It was very special that Grandma Koehn and Aunt Dolly could come...Joey's gonna love these pictures when he's grown up.
ReplyDeleteI do love the suit case pictures - he did climb in there by himself and tried to close it. Are you sure he's only 11 months old?