So, a few of you have asked me "What happens if you fall while you're skiing with Joey?" I asked a few parents and they all said that Joey would be fine. The babies are strapped in with a five-point harness system, plus there are usually tons of blankets in the Chariot to keep those babes warm. One of my Dad friends even has rolled his Chariot, with his son in it, and his son slept through it! Didn't even stir!
Well, I can now give you my own answer, from personal experience, about what happens when I fall while skiing. Nothing. Joey continues to sleep. The Chariot just comes to an abrupt stop! I fell twice skiing recently, and both times Joey did not even notice!
One time I was on flat ground and just got my pole stuck under my ski. My body got all twisted and I went down. The second time I was going down a hill pretty fast, and my legs went out from underneath me. I fell back on my butt. The Chariot stayed upright and connected to me. Joey slept through the whole thing! :)
| I'm not sure if you can see the snow all over my left leg? This is from one of my falls! (I had already taken off my skis before this pic was taken) |
Now that I have actually experienced a fall with the Chariot, I'm not as worried about it. The only one that gets hurt is me...and my pride! ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment