Michael's brother, Alex, and Alex's girlfriend, Julia, came up this past weekend to visit us and meet the newest baby Hodge!
Joey really loves his Uncle Alex!

Even though Uncle Alex refused to change any dirty diapers!
Joey really liked Julia, too, because she loved to love on him! Joey can always stand some Joey love!

Joey was sad to see Uncle Alex and Julia leave. He hopes he gets to see them again really really soon! (To read more about Al and Julia's visit, go
here!)

While Alex was here, we decided to take a road trip to Valdez! We did this road trip to Valdez back when Joey was only three weeks old! Now he is four months old!

It was a little chiller this time around, so we had to dress Joey in the proper clothing!

I attended a class on camping and hiking with babies. The instructor, Jen Aist, wrote a book, "Babes in the Woods" that provides all types of advice and tips for camping with the wee ones. After I took this class, I was totally ready for our first post-baby tent camping experience! Michael, Joey, and I slept in tent on the ground in 40 degree weather and we survived! It was awesome and I'm so ready to do it again! :)

Joey, Aunt April, and I also rode together down to Valdez. Of course, we had to stop at some waterfalls to take some photos!

Joey: Please, Mom! I'm getting some "Tia" (Joey's nickname for Aunt April) lovin' right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment