Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Daggers

Joey had his 4-month wellness appointment yesterday!
He is doing great and right where he needs to be! He weighs 15 lbs, 1 oz. He is 25 3/4 inches long! He is in the 50th percentile for both height and weight! Goodbye "robust" and "husky"!

The doctor also said that we can start Joey on rice cereal and pureed veggies!

He was super excited about this! He has really been showing an interest in the food we eat, so I guess this is the perfect time to start! We are going to wait until Michael can be home to start the rice cereal, though, so he can enjoy this "first" for Joey!


The rest of the appointment was pretty uneventful, which is a good thing. Well, except for one thing... I had to hold Joey's legs down while the doc was examining him, and do you know what happened? That little booger cut me! With his toe nail! Haha! (The little red scratch on the side of my nostril in the above photo is the wound). I guess it's time that Momma trimmed those nails!

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh Koehn, these pics are absolutely friggin' adorable...well, except for the one with his feet in your mouth...that's just disgusting!

    Who knew Merle could throw such a cutie pie! I really really really want to meet him for myself.

    ReplyDelete