
Sorry, this post is a little late. Joey turned four months old this past Monday! I can't believe he's already four months old! Now that the "hell", also known as all of the time up until Joey was three months old, has passed, I am truly enjoying hanging out with Joey!

Since turning four months, Joey has started a lot of new things! He now loves to suck not only on his hands, thumbs, wrists, and fingers, but also on his toes!

Joey: Yummm, I love flexibility!

He also is now "allowed" to use an exersaucer! Joey's Uncle Alex and Julia got him this exciting present! As soon as we put him in this fun machine, his fun began! :)

I think he likes to be able to stand in it.

Joey also is very big. I used to think that he was just normal-sized for a four month old...that is until I met some other babes that are actually 1-2 weeks OLDER than Joey and Joey is bigger, much bigger, than them!! Joey looks like the Jolly Green Giant next to them! My little haas!!

Joey is also laughing and smiling all of the time now! Happy four month old birthday, baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment