Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Click Down Memory Lane, 39 weeks in the Making

You may be wondering why the first photo you see when you look at my blog today is a photo of my foot. Well, since I've had some time to stare at my toes waiting on this baby to arrive, I have gotten very annoyed with the way they looked. So, yesterday, I went with a couple of friends to get a polish and design change. I like the above look much better! :) Now Joey can really arrive!

Okay, since tomorrow we may have our baby, I wanted to post all of my baby belly photos starting at week 14. My, how I have grown since September! I remember how I used to think I was so big back when I was four months pregnant, and now I'm like "I was tiny!" back then. Crazy how much your body can change in such a short amount of time.

Here is the photo show starting at this week, Week 39, and going backwards! Enjoy!





39 weeks!









38 weeks








37 weeks









36 weeks






35 weeks






34 weeks





33 weeks


32 weeks






31 weeks





30 weeks





29 weeks




27 weeks






25 weeks






24 weeks










23 weeks












22 weeks






20 weeks









19 weeks






17 weeks







16 weeks






15 weeks



14 weeks-The start of Baby Belly Photos!

1 comment: