
So do you remember me telling you that story about my OB orientation back in September? You know the one I'm talking about...the one where the doctor was telling all of us newly pregnant peeps that we are to go to the military base hospital, even if we are in active labor. The only time we are allowed to go to a hospital that is closer is if the baby's hand is hanging out of your vagina???
Well, yesterday, I was walking around Bed Bath and Beyond, when I felt like something was down there. I then felt a severe tightening in my pelvis area. This only lasted 10-15 seconds, but freaked me the heck out! Was the baby's hand really hanging out of my vagina?? Oh no!! Holy crap, it is way too early! What should I do?? Is little Joey trying to show his home decor side by coming out way too early in the Bed Bath and Beyond??!?!
Luckily, I read other pregnant peep's blogs and lots of books, and oh yeah, peruse the Internet constantly, and remembered these little things called Braxton-Hicks Contractions. This must be what those fake contractions are! Holy crap, I'm going to experience these things for the next 12+ weeks? Geesh! I know it's my body's way of just getting prepared for the grand finale, but wow, that was kind of scary...especially since I thought Joey's hand was really hanging out of my vagina! He was just trying to give me a high five and say "what up mom!" (I am sick...I know!)
Well, yesterday, I was walking around Bed Bath and Beyond, when I felt like something was down there. I then felt a severe tightening in my pelvis area. This only lasted 10-15 seconds, but freaked me the heck out! Was the baby's hand really hanging out of my vagina?? Oh no!! Holy crap, it is way too early! What should I do?? Is little Joey trying to show his home decor side by coming out way too early in the Bed Bath and Beyond??!?!
Luckily, I read other pregnant peep's blogs and lots of books, and oh yeah, peruse the Internet constantly, and remembered these little things called Braxton-Hicks Contractions. This must be what those fake contractions are! Holy crap, I'm going to experience these things for the next 12+ weeks? Geesh! I know it's my body's way of just getting prepared for the grand finale, but wow, that was kind of scary...especially since I thought Joey's hand was really hanging out of my vagina! He was just trying to give me a high five and say "what up mom!" (I am sick...I know!)




you are sick! lol! you crack me up!
ReplyDelete:-) christina