Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Help Has Arrived

The time finally came, and help arrived!

My family arrived at our house around May 18th and I let out the biggest sigh of relief!  I would finally have daily adult companionship and some parenting help!  

My family only spent a few days in our Cali home before we headed east.  

Before we started our big road trip, we celebrated my sister's 30th birthday, hence Joey's cake face!

Had a cookout with our cousins that came down from the San Fran area and our other cousins that are getting ready to move to Hawaii!

We played at the beach on a really rare warm May day.   

Joey had a great time with all of this extra attention he was receiving!  Center of every one's attention=every toddler's dream!

We're hoping that our family will come to Cali again so we can really show them the area.  However, Joey and I were ready to leave our west coast home to start our summer in our east coast home!   

No comments:

Post a Comment