Saturday, June 30, 2012

Grandpa

Joey's other B.F.F. is his Grandpa or "Papa" as Joey refers to him.  Since my Dad is retired, he gets to spend all day, most days with Joey.     

We have a huge family reunion coming up, so my Dad has been super busy getting the house in tip top shape.  This has exposed Joey to several new activities!

We all know what a little copycat Joey is, so he loves to follow my Dad around!   

Whether it's helping with chores, or jamming out to some classic rock! 

Joey has had some serious separation anxiety with me, but now he has been having it with my Dad, too!  I'm not sure what Joey (or my Dad) is going to do when he has to go back to California.

But as Grandpa puts it "I'm not going to think about it yet, and just enjoy the time I am getting to spend with Joey now."  

No comments:

Post a Comment