Monday, December 13, 2010

It's a Reindeer!

This past weekend, we went to see Santa (again!) and Star, one of his Anchorage reindeer!
Joey, obviously, does not discriminate against Santas because he freaked out when he saw this Santa, too!

However, once Star came over, the tears stopped right away! Joey was amazed by Star! She was like a giant dog!

Joey even got to pet the reindeer! How many kids can say they got to do that? I really wish Joey was old enough to remember all of these cool things he's getting to do while we live in Alaska. I guess it's a good thing I'm keeping this blog! :)

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love, Michael, Sara, Joey, and April

3 comments:

  1. I am so crazy jealous of all of your Christmas fun!!! I love ya'll and miss you SO much! I'm super sad that Joey is growing so fast and I'm missing it. But thank you, thank you, thank you for blogging and letting us feel like we are there! Come visit soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family! Joey will love reading blog when he gets older...I know I love to reading it! Everyone looks so great! SEVEN more days!!!! Can't wait! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfully cool Christmas experience for you all! I'm sooooo happy that your keeping this blog going. Joey will treasure this always and it really helps me to feel apart of your life. It's amazing to watch the changes in Joey. He is so cute. I just want to pinch those cheeks and smother him with kisses:)

    ReplyDelete