Saturday, June 26, 2010

Photo Montage

Joey is now 7 weeks old, so you know what that means, right? Picture time! Enjoy!

I love my Boppy Pillow!
I know there's a boob around here somewhere!
Ummmmmmmmm
I'm so cute, it's ridiculous!
The changing table is one of my favorite places in the whole house!
Freedom did a sneak attack with her tongue! Yuck!

This is the look Freedom gave me after I scolded her.

And this is my absolute favorite photo so far. Joey is a smiling fool now! This photo was taken after Joey's morning feeding and changing. He's a happy baby!

3 comments:

  1. What great photos! More to add to my office door! Love, love, love the smiling Joey and the one a Freedom licking Joey's head! He was just trying to show Joey the LOVE! Wait til Joey is actually eating food, I bet Freedom will keep him clean!

    Keep it up Sara, I know we talk to you very alot, but everyday I always check your blog to see if you have written anything...it makes me feel close to you all. So, from Alaska to North Carolina, I wait patiently for the next blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! The one with Joey and Freedom (with her head on the bobby pillow) is just too precious! Keep those pictures coming! Miss you!
    ~Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is Michael's smile all the way!!!! He is sooooooooo precious Sara...I wanna meet him!!!!

    ReplyDelete