Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Peace Out Alaska, Day 8, 9, and10

Day 8, 9, and 10-Portland, Oregon!

We were able to stop by and get some Q.T. with April (Tia)!  We had a blast!  April took us all over Portland and showed us the hot spots.   We stood in line for 45 minutes at Voodoo Doughnuts.  Let me just tell you that those Voodoo Doughnuts were completely worth it!  Yum, yum!

Joey had so much fun that his hair stood straight up!   

 We also checked out the Portland Zoo. 

 Joey loved watching the animals. 

 As well as, playing on some of the playground equipment!


After the zoo, we decided to go get some wings at Buffalo Wild Wings.  Joey loved being with his Tia.  He really misses her and can't wait to see her again!   Thanks for the hospitality, Tia!   We love and miss you!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I can't wait to see you guys again! I had the best time with you guys here! I love you ver much! And Joey I am so happy to see you finally got the fist ound down! Holla lil man!! Love Tia!

    ReplyDelete