My sister, April, has come up to live with us for awhile. With Michael's crazy long hours, it sometimes seems like I'm a single mom! When Michael gets home at 10 at night, all he wants to do is chill out for a little bit, not deal with a tired stressed out wife that just needs a minute away from her kid. Luckily, my sister didn't have much going on right now and wanted to take an extended vacation, so she moved in with us! She will be staying with us until January! Woo hoo!
April, Joey, and me at the Glen Alps/Flattop overlook area.
We are all so glad that April was able to come up here! It will also be cool because she will really get to know Joey and he will get to know her. Also, April and I haven't lived together in over 12 years, so it's a chance for April and I to get reacquainted. She's only been here a little under a week and she has already been such a tremendous help!
Us hanging out in downtown Anchorage!
Joey definitely seems to be taking to his Aunt April! April has been joking that she is on "shit duty" though! Her chores around the house are cutting the grass, cleaning out the cat litter box, cleaning up the dog poop in the yard, and changing Joey's diapers! Haha! I guess we did kind of give her the shit end of the deal! :)




What a wonderful picture of you three with the mountain background! I know Joey is getting all kinds of Bug love. You all about the age Dolly and I were when we reconnected and have been BF ever since. Cherish your time together and be good to one another.
ReplyDelete